About the SEO Specialist Position
Clicta Digital is a full-house digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, web design, PPC, and digital marketing. We help local businesses grow their sales and online branding efforts by connecting them with new customers and better rankings on local search engines. We are dedicated to helping our clients maximize their digital marketing investments to improve their bottom line.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our Clicta Digital Team, and to oversee the strategy, design, and completion of work for SEO projects. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of experience in SEO strategy, implementation, and is passionate about providing data-driven results!
If you’re ready to push yourself in a fast-paced environment (while maintaining a healthy work-life balance), in a supportive team atmosphere, we’d love to talk with you!
Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist:
Create and execute data-driven SEO strategies across multiple client accounts that produces results. Assist in streamlining internal systems and protocols to ensure all SEO efforts are optimized for all assigned clients. Establish key performance indicators (KPI’s) for a results-driven organic search engine optimization campaign to meet client goals and overall marketing/business objectives alongside your dedicated account strategist.
This is a non-client facing position however you’ll be expected to attend occasional client update meetings to understand, develop, and own campaign deadlines and goals. In short, responsibilities include:
- Develop on-page and off-page SEO campaign strategies
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Execute on-page SEO optimizations
- Coordinate off-page SEO efforts
- Coordinate monthly content marketing strategies with content writer.
- Execute and strategize website audits
- Execute and strategize competitive analysis
- Understanding and execution of minor technical SEO optimizations (preferred but not required**)
Requirements of the SEO Specialist:
- 2 years of experience SEO Strategy and SEO Optimization.
- 2 years of experience utilizing Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Data Studio, & Google Tag Manager.
- 2 years of collective experience utilizing streamlined CMS platforms like WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, & Shopify.
- SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, basic FTP, and CPanel skills.
- Clear and concise communicator with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management and time management skills, with the ability to meet client goals within their allotted monthly hours.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive content and copy.
- Maintain understanding of GA4 capabilities + Google Analytics certification.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, self-motivated, and excellent at strategizing and executing a results-driven strategy.
- Passion and drive to maintain, learn, and take on new industry skills.
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks or projects as assigned.
- Based in the USA. Perks for being based in Colorado.
- A dedicated work space, free from distractions, with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
Sneak Peek at our Perks:
- Salary range: $50,000 – $60,000 per year, based on experience + annual performance bonus.
- Dental, vision, and health insurance.
- Generous paid vacation package – we encourage a healthy work-life balance!
- Friendly, fun and professional work environment.
- Full-time, remote work!
About Clicta Digital
We are a small high-powered virtual digital marketing agency based in Denver, Colorado which is actively growing at a rapid pace and looking for a great person to join our team. We work remotely (that’s right, from home or your favorite cafe) and are dedicated to the success of our clients. Our close-knit team is motivated, smart, disciplined, and create amazing results for our clients.
Each of our team members is honest, professional, exceptional communicators who are passionate and try hard to deliver outstanding results for our clients. That being said, we still value a healthy work-life balance and are committed to cultivating a culture of openness and new experiences.
Why Clicta Digital? Because we love what we do.
Clicta Digital is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. We are dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and foster mutual respect among our employees. As a Certified LGBT Business Enterprise and 1% for the Planet Business Member, we do our part to fight for environmental causes.
Joining Our Team?