About the position
Clicta Digital is a full-house digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, web design, social media, email marketing, PPC, and other digital marketing solutions. We help local businesses grow their sales and online branding efforts by connecting them with new customers and better rankings on local search engines. We are dedicated to helping our clients maximize their digital marketing investments to improve their bottom line.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to join our Clicta Digital Team, and to oversee the strategy, design, and completion of work for Clicta Digital’s clients.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing your clients’ campaign, has a successful track record in executing a wide variety of digital campaigns (SEO, PPC, Social Media), and is extremely detailed oriented.
If you’re ready to join a growing team, push yourself in a fast-paced environment, and to have a blast while doing it, we’d love to talk with you!
In this role, the core responsibilities of our remote digital account managers are to proactively engage with your dedicated accounts, strategize campaigns, and execute all required work on schedule. More details include:
- Manage, develop, and own client and/or agency relationships. (You will be accompanying the founder of the agency as the primary point of contact for your clients).
- Ability to provide clients with a memorable and personalized experience while moving them forward to reach their objectives. (Our clients have been with us for years and this is just one of the reasons why).
- Strategize and execute a well-thought-out, results-oriented digital strategy campaign.
- Manage projects for your clients and working with others on the team to complete tasks on time and within budget.
- The ability to efficiently and effectively complete tasks (whether that be through yourself or other people).
- The ability to learn, grow and stay on top of industry trends.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Please note this is not a sales position. You are directly responsible for keeping and growing your clients’ campaigns while providing proactive solutions in a personalized relationship with your client. If you’re interested in sales, check out our position as a Digital Sales Representative.
- Based in Colorado (while we all work remote, we occasionally meet up for account huddles, celebrations, and company outings).
- Minimum of 2 years as a Digital Account Manager where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success.
- Minimum of 3 years working at a digital marketing or SEO agency serving local and/or eCommerce clients.
- Digital marketing, SEO, Paid Ads or PPC, and Social Media marketing experience. Bonus perks for email marketing, web design or graphic design experience.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, self-motivated, and excellent at planning and executing a results-driven strategy.
About Clicta Digital
We are a small high-powered virtual digital marketing agency based in Denver, Colorado which is actively growing at a rapid pace and looking for a great person to join our team. We work remotely (that’s right, from home or your favorite cafe) and are dedicated to the success of our clients. Our close-knit team is motivated, smart, disciplined, and create amazing results for our clients.
Each of our team members is honest, professional, exceptional communicators who are passionate and try hard to deliver outstanding results for our clients. That being said, we still value a healthy work-life balance and are committed to cultivating a culture of openness and new experiences.
Sneak Peek at our Perks:
- Work from home!
- Generous time off – we encourage taking vacations!
- Friendly, fun and flexible work environment.
- And much more!
Why Clicta Digital? Because we love what we do.
Clicta Digital is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Clicta Digital and its founder values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Joining Our Team?